Acceleration Program – for Mining, Energy and Resources Sector Scale-Ups
26 June, 2020
The Queensland QuantumTX Accelerator is an opportunity for SMEs and corporate project teams to gain mentoring, facilitated market engagement, profile raising, staff development and new networks.
Over 4 months, you will receive facilitation via virtual online delivery from speakers and coaches from a range of areas, including workshops or engagement sessions with key representatives from companies such as BHP, Roy Hill, Woodside Energy, Adani, Rio Tinto, AMIRA, South32, Robotics Australia Group, AROSE, Fugro, InmarSAT, NOVA Systems, Imdex, METS Ignited, SmartSAT CRC, NERA, CISCO, Imvelo, Agristart, ALABC, CSA Global & the Australian Space Agency.
Workshops will cover:
- Challenges and opportunities in mining company supply chains
- Sector trends and challenges in mining, energy and resources
- Cross-sector supply chain applicability and opportunities
- Trends in Robotics & Automation, Digital & Data, Sustainability & Responsible Mining
- Strategic positioning for growth in the supply chains post Covid-19
- Building your value proposition for enhanced corporate engagement
- Export readiness & international expansion planning
- Driving growth through strategic positioning and digital marketing Investment readiness & effective capital strategies
- Professional communications, planning & leadership
The program culminates in a demo day & pitch event including key market influencers, corporate technology & procurement heads, plus potential investors or collaboration partners.
Applications close 30 June 2020.