BBRF Round 5 Announced.
8 October, 2021
Today the Deputy Prime Minister, the Hon Barnaby Joyce MP, announced the projects to be funded under Round Five of the Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF).
An additional $100 million has been committed on top of the $200 million initially announced to support 298 local infrastructure and community projects under the fifth round of the Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF).
A total of 197 projects to the value of $293.9 million have been approved for funding under the Infrastructure Projects Stream.
A total of 101 projects to the value of $6.1 million have been approved for funding under the Community Investments Stream.
A special congratulations to the projects funded within the Central and Western Queensland Region, including:
- Rockhampton Regional Council – Rockhampton Zoo Visitors Hub – Funded $1,500,000. Total project cost $3,000,000
- Brothers Australian Football Club – Improve Sports Lighting at Kele Park, Rockhampton – Funded $79,958. Total project cost $159,916
- Central Highlands Regional Council – The Gemfields Stake Park. Funded $108,500. Total project cost $217,000
- Gladstone Auto Club – Gladstone Auto Club National Track infrastructure. Funded $380,908. Total project cost $761,816
- Ivy Anderson Home Committee – Ivy Anderson Village Project. Funded $4,094,727. Total project cost $4,394,727
- Tennis Rockhampton Limited – New LED Lights. Funded $34,450. Total project cost $68,900
Community Investment Stream
- Collective Action Social Impact Ltd – Unleash the Mental Health Champion Within. Funded $20,000. Total project cost $20,000
- Gladstone Regional Council – Gladstone Regional Transition Planning. Funded $46,000. Total project cost $92,000
- Gladstone Regional Council – Developing Community Leaders. Funded $17,500. Total project cost $35,000
A full lists of the successful projects is available at:
Infrastructure Project Stream
Community Investments Stream
Feedback sessions for ineligible and unsuccessful project applicants have been offered by the Business Grants Hub. Please email email@example.com by 19 November 2021 to arrange an appointment.
Questions related to BBRF Round Five should be directed to the Business Grants Hub in the first instance and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org.