Brighter Futures: Partnerships – Arrow Energy
15 December, 2018
Brighter Futures supports the sustainable development of communities in their operational footprint. These communities of interest include: Bowen Basin, Surat Basin and the Gladstone region.
In addition to this, applicants must be: incorporated and be not-for-profit. Their program supports three areas of community interest:
• Health and safety: improving the safety, healthy lifestyles and livability of the community
• Education: building sustainable learning and employment opportunities
• Environment: Increasing awareness of the environment around us.
The program also places significant importance on the inclusion of Indigenous projects and initiatives. No specific amounts are mentioned.
• large scale investments to support community development
• mitigates Arrow’s social impacts and builds capacity in the regions
• creates long-term shared value opportunities.
For more information click here.