Building stronger regional economies by embracing changes in the energy sector – Public Forum – Gladstone – 7 March
27 February, 2020
The Next Economy is hosting a series of public forums to explore the impact that changes in the energy system are having on regional communities across Queensland.
Join with others in your community to explore these questions and more:
• How are changes to the energy system being experienced in your area?
• What strategies can support the long-term well being of workers, communities and local businesses?
• How are other regions across Australia managing the energy transition to create new jobs and business opportunities?
• What local initiatives are taking advantage of changes to the energy system to create a stronger regional economy?
• What are your ideas on how to diversify and strengthen the regional economy?
Date: 1pm–5pm, Saturday, 7 March 2020
Venue: CQ University Marina, 613 Bryan Jordan Dr, Callemondah
Click here to register