Bushfire Recovery – Concessional Loans
11 March, 2020
This support was announced in January 2020.
The application process and required documents are being simplified.
It is for small businesses (including primary producers) and not-for-profit organisations in fire affected Local Government Areas (areas declared Category B).
Directly and indirectly affected businesses.
Purpose: Low cost finance to help you get back on your feet.
Key points: Loans of up to $500,000. No repayments or interest for the first 2 years, and a concessional rate for the remaining term of the loan.
Spend it on: Restoration and replacement of assets damaged by the bushfires
Working capital expenses where a business has suffered a significant loss of income as a result of the bushfires.
You apply for a concessional loan through your state government.
- Apply for a concessional loan in the Australian Capital Territory
- Apply for a concessional loan in New South Wales
- Apply for a concessional loan in Queensland
- Apply for a concessional loan in South Australia
- Apply for a concessional loan in Victoria