Business Basics Grants Program
29 April, 2022
The Business Basics grants program provides support to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
This support includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession.
The program is administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT).
Applications open on 4 May and close when sufficient applications are received.
You may be eligible for a single up-front fixed grant payment of $5,000 (excluding GST).
The grant is for funding activities from the above 5 priorities.
We will not fund activities with either:
- a total cost of less than $5,000 (excluding GST)
- payments made before the approval date (you must be approved before you pay for grant-funded activities).