Capability Statement Workshop – 30 September 2021 – Rockhampton
6 September, 2021
Do you want to help your business stand out from the crowd? Or maybe you want to improve your chances of securing contracts!
At this Capability Statement workshop you will learn how to develop and prepare an effective capability statement that will allow procurement teams to assess your expertise and achievements, as well as your potential to deliver goods and services.
The workshop will help you learn:
- why a capability statement is important
- how to use your capability statement to market your product or service
- how to use your capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement
- how to access the latest information on Queensland’s supply chain opportunities
When: Thursday 30 September 2021, 8.30am to 12.30pm
Where: Dreamtime Cultural Centre, Bruce Highway, North Rockhampton
Cost: $50.00 inc GST
Places are limited so register now to secure your place by 1.00pm Monday 27 September 2021
For further information contact Nikky on 07 4924 2906 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org