Cash Flow Management Webinar
16 June, 2020
The Australian Government are running Cash Flow Management webinars designed to specifically address cash flow issues that businesses are facing as a result of COVID-19.
The free workshop will cover:
Cash Flow Management
- Managing and forecasting cash flow
- Understanding debtors and receivables
- Utilising debtor and creditor terms to maximise cash flow
- Strategies and controls to preserve cash reserves
Key Financial Risks:
- Failing to plan, monitor and review budgets and forecasts
- Increased value and / or ageing of receivables
- Uncontrolled and / or escalating expenditure
This webinar will be delivered on the Zoom platform and a link will be provided prior to the session.
With two sessions scheduled, please select your preferred session from the dates and times below.