Defence Business 101 Seminar
29 November, 2018
Attend this workshop if you are curious about how the defence industry works and want to know if there are opportunities for your business in this sector.
This workshop will provide an introduction to working in the defence sector where you will find out what businesses need to know in order to deal directly with Defence or access prime contractor supply chains.
You will learn:
- How the defence sector works
- What the difference between capability and non-material procurement means for suppliers
- How key agencies in the defence sector engage with industry and what they do
- How to engage with prime contractors and Defence
- Where you can go to develop your business capabilities to work in defence
- How to decide if the defence industry is for you
Date and Time: Friday 7 December 2018 – 8:00am to 12:30pm
Where: Frenchville Sports Club, 105 Clifton Street, North Rockhampton
Registration: Register today via Eventbrite
If you have any questions or issues with the registration please contact Nikky on 07 4924 2906