Defence Business 101 Workshop – Gladstone
2 May, 2019
Curious about how the Defence industry works and want to know if there are opportunities for your business in the sector?
This workshop provides an introduction to working in the Defence sector where you will discover what businesses need to know in order to deal directly with Defence or access prime contractor supply chains.
You will learn:
- How the defence sector works
- What the difference between capability and non-material procurement means for suppliers
- How key agencies in the defence sector engage with industry and what they do
- How to engage with prime contractors and defence
- Where you can go to develop your business’ capabilities to work in defence
- How to decide if the defence industry is for you?
When: Tuesday 21 May 2019, 8.00am to 12.30pm
Where: Yaralla Sports Club, 45 O’Connel Street, Barney Point, Gladstone
Cost: $50.00 (incl GST & booking fee)
RSVP: Tuesday 14 May 2019
Click here for further details and registration