Gambling Community Benefit Fund
20 March, 2019
The fund allocates funding to not-for-profit community groups to enhance their capacity to provide services, leisure activities and opportunities for Queensland communities.
Applications can be submitted for funding between $500 and a maximum of $35,000 (including GST). If the cost of any item is more than the approved amount, it is the organisation’s responsibility to fund the difference.
All organisations must:
• have not-for-profit objectives
• be community based
• and be registered (have a business partner number) with CBFU as a legal entity or sponsored organisation prior to submitting an application form.
Organisations must be one of the following:
1. Incorporated or registered by an Act of Parliament (other than those listed below);
2. A sponsored organisation applying through an organisation Incorporated or registered by an Act of Parliament;
3. Local Ambulance Committee, Rural Fire Brigade or State Emergency Service Group applying as a sponsored organisation through the Department of Community Safety or relevant department as their legal entity.
Round 101 will close on 31 May 2019.