Grant Guidelines for next round of Export Market Development Grants released today
17 May, 2022
Guidelines are now available for the next round of the Export Market Development Grant.
Purpose of this grant: Funding assistance for Australian businesses to help grow their exports in international markets. These grants encourage small to medium enterprises to market and promote their goods and services globally.
Who is eligible/To be eligible you must:
- have a turnover of less than $20 million for financial year 2020–21
- be an Australian person as per the EMDG Rules 2021
- have an Australian Business Number.
EMDG grant funds must be used for:
- promotional activities to market eligible products in foreign countries, or
- for training activities to develop skills in marketing for this purpose.
To be an eligible product, your product(s) must be of substantially Australian origin and be:
- intellectual property or know-how