Growing Queensland Business Roadshow
1 September, 2021
These sessions will provide practical information, tools and tips to help local businesses supply to the Queensland Government along with opportunities to find out about a range of other related programs. In addition, there’s the opportunity for government buyers to meet directly with local suppliers.
These events will provide information on:
- Government procurement processes and upcoming procurement opportunities for your region
- where to find upcoming opportunities and receive notifications
- how to make the most of these opportunities and where to go for help
- engagement opportunities to meet local suppliers and government buyers
- top tendering tips – improve your chances of tendering success
- enhancing small and medium enterprise participation in procurement
- the Queensland Government’s procurement from Indigenous businesses
- growing your business through international trade – what are the barriers and how the government can help
- how to determine insurance requirements for procurement activities.
Each 3-hour session will be a combination of a formal presentation, interactive activity and networking with representatives available from government and industry to answer your questions.
Register for your free ticket by selecting the link to the location below: