Investment Readiness Workshops – 29 April – Rockhampton
6 April, 2021
TIQ is working with Deloitte to deliver a series of workshops to help small and medium-sized businesses attract new investment.
- economic update for Queensland considering impacts of COVID-19 on businesses
- recap of what investment options are available, and what investors are looking for
- what it means to be ‘investment ready’
- the purpose of an information memorandum
- tips for preparing an information memorandum
- working through the key sections of an information memorandum.
Held in Rockhampton on the 29th of April 2021 from 9:30am to 4:30pm at Coco Brew, 114 William Street
Click for more information – Investment-readiness workshops – TIQ