METS Workforce 2025 – Rockhampton and Gladstone
21 March, 2019
Gladstone – Monday 8 April 2019, 8:45am – 5:00pm
Rockhampton – Tuesday 9 April 2019, 8:45am – 5:00pm
Are you a Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) company leader looking to improve your position and gain confidence and direction about the future works of the METS industry?
Hosted by the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Entrepreneurs’ Programme in collaboration with METS Ignited. This workshop is designed for Executive level staff, General Managers or HR leaders which aims to provide new perspectives, an aligned strategic direction and practical next steps to lead your business into the future. Key topics include:
- How do you ensure you keep your best talent and safeguard your IP?
- Are you making the most of your digital opportunities?
- What are you going to do about the changing nature of work?
- What will your workforce look like in 2025?
- What will it take to ensure your business thrives in the future of work?