RACQ Foundation Community Funding – Applications now open
15 January, 2020
When disaster strikes, RACQ Foundation helps rebuild communities. It’s because RACQ is member-owned, that we can do more for Queensland community organisations.
From Southport, to Cape York, RACQ Foundation supports community organisations throughout Queensland. View our maps that indicate the locations of community organisations we have assisted so far:
– All of QLD (PDF, 2.1MB)
– South East Queensland Map (PDF, 769KB)
How to apply:
1. Download the applicable form
– If you are a community organisation in Queensland supporting drought efforts download the Drought Application Form (PDF 208KB).
– If you are a community organisation in Queensland affected by all other natural disasters, download the General Application Form (PDF 238KB).
2. Complete the form by typing directly into the form or printing and writing on the form.
3. Send us back your application with all supporting documents by email or post:
PO Box 4
Springwood QLD 4127
4. Alternatively, please contact 07 3872 8603 or if you would like to discuss your application and to find out upcoming application closing dates.