Ready to go Global Workshop – Rockhampton
16 November, 2018
Have you been thinking about your global potential?
Attend this Regional Export Workshop to find out what you need to do to take the next step.
You will find out more about:
- Why export? – the benefits of going global and why you should consider export
- Export readiness – growing a global business and assessing your company’s capacity/capability
- Market selection – factors that can influence your market selection and how to determine the right market for you, utilising your competitive advantage
- Your unique selling proposition/unique value proposition and the key factors to consider when developing your business pitch
- Growing your business for export – considerations for taking your business to international markets
- Where to go for assistance
There will also be an expert panel of Australian companies who will discuss their international business experience, export challenges, key learnings and top tips for success.
Secure your place now to take advantage of the opportunity to network with presenters, panellists, fellow participants and representatives from Trade Investment Queensland and the Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning.
Friday 23 November 2018 8.45am-1.30pm – Rockhampton