Risk Management Series – Webinar
16 October, 2018
This series of 7 short webisodes will help you identify risk, manage risk and build business resilience by developing a business continuity plan:
- Identifying Business Risk – answers the question “what is risk?” and provides an overview of the risk management process.
- Analysing and Evaluating Risk – helps you understand the process of evaluating risk and the concept of separating your minor risks from your major risks.
- Treating Risks to your Business – covers a number of options of how a business risk can be treated.
- Conducting a Business Impact Analysis – provides an overview of business impact analysis and its purpose.
- Preparing an Incident Response Plan – provides you with an understanding of what is an incident response plan and what it should include.
- Developing a Recovery Plan – helps you understand the importance of developing a recovery plan which will help you resume critical business activities after a crisis or emergency.
- Business Continuity Planning – provides an overview of a business continuity plan, its purpose and what it should contain