Small Business Digital Grants Program
18 June, 2019
The Small Business Digital Grants Program can assist small businesses to access digital technologies and services to help them work smarter, engage with the global economy and make the most of online business opportunities arising from digital disruption.
Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). The minimum grant funding is $1,000. The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business, and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
Applicants must not begin the project or pay for the product(s) or service(s), in part or in full, without confirmation that the project has been approved.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Only 1 application will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business.
Successful applicants cannot reapply for funding under this grant program in future rounds.
Your business must also be in a financial position to pay up front for the approved product(s) and or service(s) in full. If successful, approved applicants will then be reimbursed after submitting supplier invoices and proof of purchase.
Applying for the grant
Round 6 has now opened and closes at 5pm on 26 June 2019.
To apply, complete the following steps:
- read the eligibility criteria, read the application guidelines and terms and conditions
- apply using the SmartyGrants link: Apply now