SME Export Hubs program – NOW OPEN
19 September, 2018
The Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) grant opportunity will support SME Export Hubs in the development of local, regional and Indigenous brands through business collaborations in the identified areas of competitive strength.
SMEs may be local, regional, remote and/or Indigenous.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- support the establishment and/or operation of SME export hubs (export hubs) in the six Growth Centre sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Cyber Security
- Food and Agribusiness
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources.
- support SME development through facilitation of export opportunities and working with the Growth Centres.
The minimum grant amount is $150,000.
The maximum grant amount is $1.5 million.
The grant amount will be up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs.
The maximum grant period is four years and you must complete your project by 30 June 2022.
The grant opportunity will be delivered through a two-stage competitive selection process.