Tendering for Business workshop – 3 November 2021 – Rockhampton
13 October, 2021
Increase your chances of tendering success by attending our Tendering for Business workshop!
In this practical and interactive workshop, you will learn how to write an effective tender response for government and private sector contracts.
This workshop will also include a short presentation and Q&A session with a representative from the Rockhampton QBuild procurement team.
The workshop will cover:
- how to interpret tender documentation
- how to prepare responses to key criteria
- understanding the importance of non-price criteria vs price
- common pitfalls and traps
- where to look for current and upcoming tendering opportunities
- how to conduct market research to maximise your chances of success.
When: Wednesday 3 November 2021, 8.30am to 12.30pm
Where: Dreamtime Cultural Centre, Bruce Highway, North Rockhampton
Cost: $50 inc GST
Registrations close 2pm Monday 1 November 2021.
Additional information can be found in the attached flyer or via contact with Nikky on 07 4924 2906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.