Tendering for Business Workshop – 4 March – Rockhampton
12 February, 2020
If you want to stand out from your competitors and improve your chances of winning tenders, then this practical and interactive workshop will help you to prepare comprehensive and conforming bids to tender.
The workshop will cover:
- how to interpret tender documentation
- how to prepare responses to key criteria
- understanding the importance of non-price criteria vs price
- common pitfalls and traps
- where to look for current and upcoming tendering opportunities
- how to conduct market research to maximise your chances of success
When: Wednesday 4 March 2020, 9.00am to 1.00pm
Where: Frenchville Sports Club, 105 Clifton Street, North Rockhampton
Cost: $50 per person which includes handouts and light refreshments
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/tendering-for-business-workshop-tickets-94067048073 by Tuesday 3 March 2020.