Tourism Business Capability Program
3 October, 2018
The Queensland tourism industry just got a competitive boost with the state government investing $3 million into a industry-focused Business Capability Program.
The program will give operators the chance to access training and up-skilling opportunities designed to help them improve their business operations, take advantage of new commercial opportunities and deliver quality visitor experiences.
The 2018-19 Business Capability Program priorities will include programs in digital and trade development. Topics covered will include:
- Web Basics
- Be Bookable Online
- Increase Your Website Traffic
- Planning Your Online Strategy
- Online Marketing for Events
- Maximising Facebook
- Maximising Instagram
- Online Review and Reputation Management
Topics may vary depending on your region’s demands.
- Understand key principles of domestic and international distribution channels
- Preparation of rate and fact-sheets
- Engaging with Trade partners
- Presenting to Trade, and sales skills covering a range of stakeholders
- Packaging and bundling product
- Pricing, commissions and rates
- Assistance with trade contract execution