Virtual Regional Governance Forum – 24 February
18 February, 2022
The Governance Institute of Australia is putting the spotlight on regional Australia and its critical role in the post-GFC rebound and the path forward.
Speakers and panellists will consider the policy, governance, opportunity, and risks that will underpin the role of the regional Australia in the national recovery.
The Virtual Regional Governance Forum will provide insights on topics such as:
- how the regions anchor the Australian story
- key factors delivering growth and innovation
- build the workforce to sustain economies and communities
- impact of COVID-19 and the drivers for risk and resilience
When: 11:00am-5:15pm Thursday 24 February 2022
- Christian Zahra AM, Chairman, Regional Australia Institute
- David Robertson, Head of Economic and Markets Research, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Turlough Guerin, Chief Executive Officer, Landcare NSW
- Tim Nelson FGIA, Executive General Manager, Energy Markets, Iberdrola
- Jack Archer, Founder, ProjectsJSA