Agricultural and Stakeholders – opportunity to grow your network – Sunshine Coast Mission
19 March, 2021
Are you an agricultural innovator or stakeholder looking to build out your network and be inspired by successful founders, expert mentors and thought leaders?
Join some of Australia’s leading agtech innovation leaders and immerse yourself in our two-and-a-half day (TBC) mission to the Sunshine Coast.
- Visit a local tech hub
- Meet with investment mentors and perfect your pitch
- Masterclass with innovation experts
- Network, learn and collaborate with other agtech start-ups like you
Supported by Local Buying Foundation, AgFrontier is subsidising 10 places on the mission for people who:
- Live in the Central Highlands, Isaac or Woorabinda local government areas
- Have an agtech start-up (at any stage of development from just a ‘big idea’ to market-ready) or are a key stakeholder in the innovation ecosystem
- Are solving an agricultural or agribusiness problem
Applications close COB Tuesday 13 April 2021