- The Award is open to all women involved in rural industries, rural and regional businesses and rural and regional communities
- Location is no barrier. If you want to create impact, innovate and make a difference and/or contribute to enhancing the prosperity of rural and regional Australia, then we want to hear from you
- Women must be over the age of 18, and Australian citizens or permanent residents
- No formal qualifications are required
- Detailed Award guidelines can be found here. Applications for the 2020 Awards are now open.
If you know someone who should apply for the AgriFutures™ Rural Women’s Award, please email their name, contact details, and project area to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Rural industries” means agriculture, forestry and fisheries.
Applications close 31 October 2019.