Infrastructure Australia 2019 Priority List announced
14 February, 2019
Infrastructure Australia’s annual Infrastructure Priority List has today been released, to assist with the strategic delivery of nation-building infrastructure.
The Australian Government acknowledged Infrastructure Australia’s independent assessment and analysis, in providing strategic advice and guidance to both State and Federal decision-makers about the nation’s ongoing infrastructure needs.
Projects within the Fitzroy and Central West region include:
- Bruce Highway Coastal Cities Connectivity
- Port of Gladstone Land and Sea Access Upgrade
- Lower Fitzroy River Water Infrastructure Development
- National Freight and Supply Chain Strategy
- Regional Road Network Safety Improvements