Longreach Indigenous Business Seminar – NDIS Business Ready Workshop
17 March, 2023
Learn about the NDIS and building your business to work with Mob with disability in community.
Learn about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and how being a NDIS Provider might be right for you. It will also be important to learn about becoming a registered or unregistered provider and how to build and grow your business.
There is a full-day FREE seminar session just for community. It’s for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who:
- have never heard of NDIS
- are thinking about being a provider
- are already doing this work for Mob and want to learn more
- and people who have a business and might want to expand into the NDIS.
In this session the awesome Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business experts from Iscariot Media, known as IM, will help you to:
- understand and navigate the NDIS like a pro
- know the difference between a registered and unregistered provider
- create the business you want as a NDIS provider
- expand your existing business into the NDIS
- have a lot of fun, meeting like-minded people!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander NDIS providers from community will be joining the session. They will share their story, what they learnt and give you the tips you need to succeed.
By the time this full-day session is finished you will have a 90-day action plan based on your NDIS business idea.
When – 2/5/23, 9am to 4pm.
Where – Desert Channels Group, 92 Galah St, Longreach.