Northern Australia Business and Community Growth Program
7 December, 2021
The Northern Australia Business and Community Growth Program will assist community organisations and other entities (including sole traders and partnerships), to support business growth, improve social and economic infrastructure, increase community amenity and liveability and deliver employment outcomes. The program will run over 5 years from 2021–22.
The Northern Australia Business and Community Growth Program aims to:
- increase employment opportunities
- increase business turnover and profitability
- increase diversification of business in Northern Australia
- improve community amenity and liveability.
The grants available will be up to 50% of eligible project expenditure (grant percentage)
- The minimum grant amount is $50,000
- The maximum grant amount is $2 million.