TIQ workshop series: Harnessing the e-commerce gold rush
12 May, 2021
TIQ is pleased to present a series of workshops designed to build your capability with e-commerce and help you take advantage of digital platforms to access global markets.
Since mid-2020, there has been a seismic shift in the adoption curve of e-commerce, and it is increasingly clear that to truly compete in the future you will need at least a hybrid online business model.
Join us for a 5-part interactive and actionable workshop series – presented as a mix of virtual and in-person – that will enable you to harness this e-commerce gold rush and do better online.
The workshop topics, locations and dates are:
- an introduction to e-commerce – understanding the environment
- 25th May 2021, 10am to 2pm, Coco Brew, Rockhampton
- e-commerce business model – your strategic blueprint
- 8th June 2021, 1:30pm to 5:30pm, Online
- choosing the right e-commerce platforms – a deep dive
- 17th June 2021, 1:30pm to 5:30pm, Online
- support and resources available
- 24th June 2021, 1:30pm to 5:30pm, Online
- scaling your e-commerce business.
- 9th July 2021, 10am to 2pm, Coco Brew, Rockhampton